I think Lily has lost weight, and/or grown taller. She seems much skinnier lately, and less of a chubby baby. She is not really more active, in that she has no interest in crawling or being mobile much at all. She is quite content to sit on my lap all day if I let her. It's a cute pic of her. Nothing to report about it, just a way cute picture.
3 comments:
very cute of Zane! I want to kiss those chubby cheeks of Lilys! She is so stinking cute! Is she sassy or an angel? Or both!? : ) One of each is so fun!
How adorable Zane is! And Lily does look a bit skinnier, no more uber mega chubby baby :o)
Love the Santa's hat. So funny, and so cute! I love love love the picture of Lily. Isn't it funny how they do go through growth spurts and all the sudden they just look skinner or something. brayden just did that recently too.
Post a Comment