Lily trying to pull herself up to see the rainforest mobile closer...she LOVES it.
2.29.2008
talked with the dr....
Talked with the Dr. this afternoon, and he is very happy. He seemed surprised that she had eaten that much yesterday. He told me that he was very proud of me. He said we can just continue to feed her and as long as we are making sure she has enough calories, he is not as concerned that the calories are from formula. I also asked if it was ok if I breastfed, occasionally, as long as I knew that she had already had enough calories, and he said that was perfectly fine. That made me feel a lot better since Lily has a cold today, and has been dying to nurse, and I felt so horrible not letting her. I am feeling 100% better right now. I can handle counting calories for her. We will check in probably Monday and then the next thing will be to check her weight (maybe Wednesday?) to see if there has been any change. Thank you all for checking in on us, and keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. Here's some cute pictures because there has been WAY too much of me talking, and not enough pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a relief to get such positive feedback from the doctor. You are doing such an amazing job! Maybe we should go out to celebrate with some kind of Chocolate tonight.
I am SOOO glad to hear this. So glad your doctor is happy about the calories and how she is getting them too. Way to go you!! Good luck as you continue in the process. We are still thinking of you.
Post a Comment