2.29.2008

another wrinkle...

As if the stress of all of this wasn't enough...Lily now has a cold. She slept yucky last night and does not want to drink today because she is stuffed up I assume. She has ate her oatmeal today with extra formula , so its really thin she could drink it, but she would rather have it by spoon. Time consuming, but calorie loaded. I will post when I hear from the Dr.

Ugh.

1 comment:

KT said...

Oh, Abi! JUST what you didn't need to be dealing with right now --- a cold. Sorry to hear that Lily is sick. I know this is a VERY stressful and emotional time right now ---- but if there is anyone who can jump all of these hurdles, it's you. Lily (and Zane!) are so lucky to have you as a Mommy. Don't forget this! Thanks for the frequent posts about Lily! Hang in there......and don't forget to take good care of YOU, too! -KT