The dr. called back with some lab results. Nothing is too serious at this point. Her white blood cell count is low - called neutropenia, and she has a low ph meaning she is slightly acidotic. Her urine was fine, and there weren't leukemia cells. They didn't get enough blood to do the celiac disease test. They are going to hold off until our appointment next week to see if her weight has improved and then go from there. They may also repeat the CBC at that time to see if the white blood cells/ph is the same. So, still not definitive answers. She is happy and eating well, so keep us in your prayers.
4 comments:
Abi I'm so sorry! This must be so hard. I just read this and the last post. You guys are in our prayers. I hope everything goes well. Sure wish I was there to help out. Take care...you and your little fam. We love you guys.
Sending lots of prayers from Lubbock! -katie
You've been in our families prayers. The kids remember every time one of them is chosen to say the prayer. I'm glad things are looking up a little.
I loved Zanes sandwich! What a cutie! Glad to hear an update. I hope you are doing ok Abi. We are thinking about you and praying for little Lil! : )
Post a Comment