2.25.2008

enough already...

Ok, as if 4 posts in one day aren't enough already, I just wanted to post to say that I finished a massive book last night. "The Pillars of the Earth" is almost 1000 pages. Yay me! It was good, but in case any of you are interested in committing yourself to reading it... there are some nasty treacherous yucky graphic scenes, so that is my disclaimer. They really need to have some sort of "rating" system for books I think.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Wow, very impressed. I don't know I have the stamina for such a long book at this point in my life. Very very impressed! And I am glad you liked it. But, I do love reading a good book!!

Stephanie F. said...

Holy moly, 4 post in one day :) Way to go, reading over 1000 pages. I won't commit myself to that book for a few years.