2.08.2008

the king and the cheese...

It is the letter K this week in preschool. They made kites on Tuesday and yesterday they talked about kings and then made crowns. (well decorated the Burger King ones). Now Zane insists that crown starts with the letter K. No point in arguing there. He is quite the reader already, I can't believe it. Now if only we can get him to understand that when you write you go left to right in a straight line... not put the letters of the word anywhere on the page. It's just his creative side coming out I think. Lily does the funniest thing that I have not been able to catch on camera. Sometimes when you smile at her, she will smile back but squinch her eyes up too. It looks like she is giving you this big cheesy smile. But, a lot of times, she just squinches her eyes, and doesn't really smile with her mouth. It is ADORABLE. This picture is the closest I have gotten to catching the squinchy eyes. Super cute cheeser!

1 comment:

Shmobby said...

Yay for learning to read! Seriously, what a smart little Zane!

And it IS so hard to believe our little guys are going to kindergarten soon! I do preschool at home and invited other kids to come. Since we live in the Land Of Porsche there is no such thing as normal preschool. They are all way over-priced daycares. Not exactly what I was looking for. So I made my own and it's been great.

Lovin' the pic of Lily - she looks like a total imp! One of these days I need to meet her sweet self in person...