#1: I told Zane I was going to go outside this afternoon to check on the sprinklers. I needed to check that they are all working, since it's getting to that time to start running them. He said, "Ok, I want to come too!" Next thing I know, he is outside with nothing but his swimsuit on! It was around 64 degrees today, so I decided, if he wants to run through the sprinklers, so be it. I didn't realize it would lead to, "Can I do the slip and slide, or swim?" HA, no, it's flippin' WINTER. He wore his swimsuit all day, yes he did. (and yes, I did just type flippin').
#2: We are embarking on an adventure in babysitting. I am going to be watching a 3 year old girl four hours a day starting tomorrow. I think it will be good for Zane to have a playmate, let's hope they get along well! Do you think her mom would approve of sprinkler running in 60 degree weather? Probably not. Let's not tell ok?
#3: Does anyone remember the story "The Saggy Baggy Elephant"? It was a little golden book about a little elephant with saggy baggy wrinkly skin, who gets teased by the other animals. Yes, my poor Lily is the saggy baggy elephant. Don't know if she has gained anything this week, but it's not for lack of trying. She's been eating great, as always. Guess we will find out something on Wednesday....I promise to update as soon as I can. I don't know if anyone else can tell from this picture, I just know I can since I'm her mom, and I knew what she looked like before. She still has chubby legs, those haven't sagged. But, look at her sad saggy armpit and old lady arms! Thanks for all your prayers for my saggy baggy baby!
5 comments:
#1 I love that Zane got into his swimsuit and ran through the sprinklers. I am sure he is ready for the spring/summer to be here as well. I love it!!
#2 Good luck with the babysitting. It can work good and bad from my experience. I really do hope yours goods on the good one!!
#3 And Poor Lily. I do hope everything turns out tomorrow. Every day I think "Is it Wednesday yet?" I am in suspense I am not even her Mother, aunt, or grandmother! We are still praying for you and her.
I don't remember that book. But just from the title, it seems like something you would know, haha! My boys are out jumping on the trampoline, 53 degrees. Eewww! They just found a dead mouse under the tramp. Gross.
Hope your appt goes well tomorrow. Call me when you can!
*hugs*
(my word verification is vvvwn, it looks weird)
haha! I made Sage wear a jacket outside today. Then later I discovered it was REALLY warm and felt bad. Don't tell my kids you let Zane run though the sprinklers. I don't want to open that can of worms for awhile yet. Just because it's always a mess once it starts.
What a cute comparison! ;) She still looks totally adorable to me. Love those chubby legs!
You guys are still in our prayers. Hope you get some really good news soon, Abi.
XOXO
Post a Comment