2.21.2008

the most important meal of the day...

I left my son to make his own breakfast this morning, and this is what he chose to make.




It is a triple decker peanut butter and honey sandwich with the pb/honey blobbed in the middle and not spread out. Yum!

3 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

Mmm! I'm hungry. Will Zane come make me breakfast? That bread looks good, what brand do you buy?

abi said...

I usually buy Sara Lee Soft and Smooth 100% whole wheat. But, I think I bought this bread at Harmon's because I didn't want to make the trek to the Walmart. It's Hearth Farms 100% stone ground whole wheat. It's a lot thinner and has that crumb-y stuff on the crust, I like that.

KT said...

Just checking to see if there is any new news on Lily. She's been on my mind all day!

Zane is my kinda guy. Nothing better than peanut butter and honey! He and Preston would make a good pair, because Preston ONLY eats peanut butter sandwiches open faced --- so Zane could have Preston's extra piece of bread! ;)