Ok ok. Honestly I did think about it. But I thought, no, everyone has at least seen it on cable or something. Or heard the soundtrack I'm sure!? Right? You don't think? Ok.. I'm a dork.
hi there! great to hear from you! looks like you have had a little girl since byu! congrats. they are soooo much fun! sarah is started to have some tempers though. she is very emotional. we did live in enoch. we are now in the ranches in eagle mountain. where exactly did your sister live? what is her name? that is cool. we loved it there! take care. leigh
Okay, that definatly made me cry. I seem to be weepy a lot lately too and that definatly hit the top. It is a neat video clip though. Puts things into perspective.
4 comments:
Guess we're having the same weepy day. Liked it a lot :)
K but I had to giggle at you thinking Heidi has seen Pulp Fiction, haha!
Ok ok. Honestly I did think about it. But I thought, no, everyone has at least seen it on cable or something. Or heard the soundtrack I'm sure!? Right? You don't think? Ok.. I'm a dork.
hi there! great to hear from you! looks like you have had a little girl since byu! congrats. they are soooo much fun! sarah is started to have some tempers though. she is very emotional. we did live in enoch. we are now in the ranches in eagle mountain. where exactly did your sister live? what is her name? that is cool. we loved it there! take care. leigh
Okay, that definatly made me cry. I seem to be weepy a lot lately too and that definatly hit the top. It is a neat video clip though. Puts things into perspective.
Post a Comment