2.12.2008

ok for real...

This really just happened. John and I are up late watching some TV. Simpsons is on, and it breaks in with "This is a test of the Emergency Alert System...BEEP BEEP BEEP". Ok, so it runs through the whole announcement thing, followed by some beeps. Then when it should be done, we start hearing this. I'm not kidding. Someone hijacked the EAS. It went on for a good 2 minutes before it returned to programming.

4 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

Serioulsy? Seriously?!?

abi said...

Really! It really happened! Isn't that the weirdest funniest thing ever? I just sent off an email to the cable company to see what they say - it was on every channel, cable wide.

Amanda Cheniae said...

That is possibly the most awesome thing I have heard EVER!!!

Shmobby said...

Oh my gosh I am totally laughing!!! Never heard of anything like that before. That is hysterical...

...and I LOVE that upside down pic of cute Lily! She seriously could not be any cuter. Zane with the Santa hat - so nice to know I'm not the only one who refuses to let go of the magic that is Christmas! :)