2.22.2008

nada...

Yesterday was a hard day. I keep telling myself not to freak out until I know for sure if there is something to freak out about. It's been challenging to make sure she eats as much as they want her to. She loves to eat solids, so that is not a problem, but it's a careful balance to make sure she isn't too full on them so that she will still nurse every 2 1/2-3 hours. I figure if she wakes up at night at all I will nurse her too (I hope I'm not setting myself up for no more sleeping through the night!). She is happy and content and full of squinchy eyed smiles that always make me feel better.

My mom has been in town this week, so we have been shopping a bunch, which has helped take my mind off it a little. And of course a little Lemon Cream Cake goes a long way. Her appointment is Wednesday morning, so we won't know anything new until then. Thank you so much for keeping us in your prayers!

6 comments:

Chardell said...

I'm sure all the waiting isn't helping. You probably want to fast forward to Wednesday just to get some answers. I wish I knew what to do to be of more help.

Amelia Poll said...

We just had Lemon Cream Cake on Wednesday--it was heavenly! We're praying for you all. Give Zane & Lily lots of kisses from me :)

Annabanana said...

We are keeping you in our prayers...I'm glad to hear that so far the tests don't reveal anything "too serious". It's hard not to freak out, especially when it comes to your babies...glad your mom is here to keep your mind off of things.

Shmobby said...

Oh Abi I really wish there was something I could do to help take your mind off all the worrying! I'm so glad your mom is there to keep you company and help with the kids - I'm sure that is wonderful. You guys and your little angel are still in our prayers. It's so hard when anything happens with our little ones. Take care.

Tasha said...

Oh, I hope that all is okay. We are still thinking and praying for you. I wish you did not have to wait until Wednesday. I am glad that she is eating so well and is happy. We send you our love.

Betty Grace said...

Abi- I've been praying for you guys. Let us know what you find out tomorrow.