2.28.2008

this morning...

I know that you will probably all be sick of this (I am!). But I thought I would continuously post today on our progress.

John tried the bottle with no luck this morning. I tried bottle and cup no luck. I gave her cereal made with formula and a little applesauce which she ate up. Then I fed her about an oz. of formula mixed with juice from a spoon, and then she drank about 2 oz. without juice from the bottle like a cup without the top on it. All of that totaled 245 calories! The Dr. had said he wanted her to have about 750 calories per day from formula.

John is taking the day off to help. She is definitely happy. It's looking up. More later!

4 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

I'm so glad you posted again. I'm happy you are having some success! Love ya!

Amelia Poll said...

Isn't Peanut Butter pretty high in calories? Is it something she will eat? I'm glad things are looking a little up.

Stephanie F. said...

I'm so glad you were able to get her to eat that much. I hope she starts gaining soon and you get all the answers you need. Thanks for the updates. Even when I talk to you I sometimes forget the details so the blog really helps. Call me if there's anything I can do.

Amanda Cheniae said...

Keep it up, you are all in our prayers!