Zane has really said some good ones lately! In preschool yesterday they dressed up in caps and gowns for graduation pictures. Graduation is coming up in a few weeks. Zane was talking to me about it this morning.
Zane: "What do they say at graduation?"
Me: "I'm not sure."
Zane: "I think they say Congraduation!"
Super smarty pants!
8 comments:
Lol! That is smart!!!
Very smart! He's so good with words.
pretty cute! what a funny boy :o)
Hilarious. That is so a joke my dad would use. :)
Haha. I love that kid. It's amazing how fast their minds are even at such a young age!
Congraduations on having such a smart child!!! Zane you crack me up! :)
And I totally laughed out loud about the "Lucifer pushed me off my chair" incident. How do you even keep a straight face with such a funny kid?
Tawna - we don't keep our composure! John maintained pretty well with the Lucifer comment. I tried really really hard, but then I just lost it.
That is absolutely hilarious! I love it! I hope that is what they say when I graduate in May!!!!
Post a Comment