On Thursday in Preschool, it was Zane's turn to be the birthday captain. Although he will not be 5 until June, he got to have a "pretend" birthday day. It took a lot of explaining that he was not really turning 5 years old yet, that it was just pretend for school since he won't be in school when he has his real birthday. We made poster with pictures of things he loves. We made cupcakes with gumballs on top. He got to wear a crown with his name all day, and the kids all sang Happy Birthday to him. He had a great time. Next week is his preschool graduation (complete with caps and gowns) so I will definitely be posting pictures/videos of that.
5 comments:
how fun...i think everyone should have a pretend birthday...or at least a day where they get to be king/queen.
That is cute that his preschool does a "birthday day" for even those that have later birthdays. I don't think Tanner would get it. . .but I am sure he would still LOVE it! That is a cute picture.
Cute! That's so fun. That would be hard to explain to a 5 I mean 4 year old :)
Cute, I bet I know who's choice it was to have a gumball top!? :)
Really cute! I wish they did that for us August birthdays when I was in school! Too fun!
Post a Comment