4.04.2008

flashback friday...

It's still barely friday...
So here we go. It's been so nice out lately, that I have spent a lot of time just sitting out on the front lawn with the baby and playing games with Zane. So I thought I would share pictures of my love of the outdoors from over the years. (I had to leave a lot of pictures out, or it would go on forever!)

circa 1978 - I was too cute!

1988 - Grand Canyon


1993 - near Steamboat Springs


1994 - High Uintas (do you still have your U2 shirt?)

1997 - Mount Rainier in the background
(and I have black hair, but you can't really tell in this picture)

2001 - Yellowstone (yes, very stinky Yellowstone!)

8 comments:

Chardell said...

I kept checking your blog yesterday hoping you would post a flashback. My last check was at 11:00. You were up late. I have outdoors pictures of you and Carrie holding a baby Ashley at Kolob Canyon. I need to do that as a flashback. I love the U2 Uintas picture. I wish I could have gone with you guys to both those events.

Stephanie F. said...

I almost posted like 3 pictures from my "granola" stage yesterday. A few from our backpacking trip, haha! I don't still have the shirt, do you?

Stephanie F. said...

K, I can't believe how much hair you had at 2 or 3! Very cute :)

Amelia Poll said...

Haha, Yellowstone--the Bog of Eternal Stench!! Those were some great pictures. Loved it :)

Heidi P said...

Cute, I love the one of you and Steph and your Uni-Boobs, I think you made up that term? : )

Ashley said...

The shirt survived until the late '90s. As for the original four, I'll have to ask Megan to see if she still has hers. Five kids later, I'm doubting it.

Loved your through the years pictures!

Tasha said...

So cute!! I love seeing these pictures. You and I had the same big set of bangs. It is fun that you flahback to the past each week.

Betty Grace said...

Did you and Steph go backpacking by yourselves? The pics are fun. Oh how I want some nice weather here to enjoy the outdoors!