and another video of her laughing from a month ago or so... I forgot to upload it.
ENJOY!
Omigosh, what were you doing to make her laugh like that? So cute! I can't believe how big she is, cruisin like a pro :)
Too cute!! Thanks for the videos. Sorry we couldn't hang out longer on Tues.
That is really cute. She's looking healthy too. I was gone when you were figuring out what was wrong. I'm assuming it's all ok now?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Omigosh, what were you doing to make her laugh like that? So cute! I can't believe how big she is, cruisin like a pro :)
Too cute!! Thanks for the videos. Sorry we couldn't hang out longer on Tues.
That is really cute. She's looking healthy too. I was gone when you were figuring out what was wrong. I'm assuming it's all ok now?
Post a Comment