Tagged!Here are the rules. Four people will be tagged. You have to answer the questions, then post the people tagged, let them know they are tagged, and then they post the answers on their blog. It is always fun to learn more about people!!!
10 Years ago... I just moved to Lubbock, TX to start college (again!).
5 Things On My To Do List Today (tomorrow for me)
1. laundry
2. babysit
3. Zane to preschool
4. send out a jewelry order (yay!)
5. hang out with my sister (maybe)
If I were a Billionaire...
Pay off school and all debt. Sell house and build "dream one". Give our parents lots and lots of money and send them on beaucoup trips! Save a lot for missions/college/retirement. Start a charity. Go on humanitarian trips. Donate lots of money anonymously to church and colleges.
And probably get a vacation place or two for the fam.
3 Bad Habits...
1. I spend way too much time on the computer.
2. Mountain Dew
3. Interrupting - SAME HERE! I'm soooo bad!
5 Places I've Lived...
1. Sandy, UT
2. Boulder, CO
3. Lubbock, TX
4. Provo, UT
5. St. George, UT
5 Jobs I've had...
1. Telephone Relay Operator for deaf/hard of hearing
2. Telephone Surveyer
3.Photo retoucher
4. Library Reference Assistant
5.Computer Support
3 Things Most People Don't Know About Me...
1. Oh, see my 100 things people don't know about me!
2. I've gotten over being a packrat, except when it comes to cards that I've received, I can't seem to throw them away!
3. I really have a hard time cooking if my kitchen is messy.
I tag Steph, Chardell, Jana, and my sisters (I know that's more than 4)
2 comments:
Abi I don't even remember that you interrupt!!! Probably because people like us communicate very well while talking AND listening to eachother, right?!? ;)
BTW I LOVE all those pics from the flashback post!!! You were an absolutely adorable little munchkin. I need to get some of those oldies of mine online...
Who tagged you? I'm just curious...okay I'm nosy. Maybe I'll add that to my bad habits when I do mine. If I send you some recent pictures of me could you retouch them to make me look 50 lbs. thinner?
Post a Comment