4.14.2008

93 degrees...

Yes, that's how hot it was today. What Zane did to enjoy the day(complete with goggles):


5 comments:

Annabanana said...

93 already??? YIKES! too bad we missed out on that one. Looks like Zane spent his day well... :)

Stephanie F. said...

Cool picture! It snowed here today, stupid spring.

Chardell said...

Can you believe that? After that day I told the kids we would go to the water park in bloomington hills and it's been too cold ever since. (mid 70's) and last night about 7ish I took them to the regular park and we left after 15 minutes because we were freezing. I remember 2 years ago it got to 102 one day in April.

Heidi P said...

Dude, I am moving to St. George....

Shmobby said...

Ditto. Need to move there!!!

The rain has actually let up lots lately and we've had tons of fun outside in the sun. With JACKETS! But we've had nothing like 93 degrees. Oooh sweet Utah. Love the constant sunshine! Glad Zane figured out the BEST way to enjoy his day. :)