3.31.2008

honesty...

Tonight at dinner, Zane was having a hard time staying in his chair (nothing new there!). As he was sitting on his knees, he slipped off the chair. We pointed out to him that we weren't falling off our chairs, and why did he think that was? He said "Lucifer pushed me off my chair." Hehe. Tonight's FHE lesson was on Honesty (after the chair incident).

6 comments:

Heidi P said...

haha... It starts. "the bad guy" makes Will angry sometimes too. Very cute..

Chardell said...

LOL. That's so funny he said "Lucifer". Wow, they're so creative. Sage invented an entire phone conversation that she had with her friend Martha, just so I would turn on a computer game for her.

Stephanie F. said...

Lucifer? Haha :)

Carrie said...

Too funny!! Isn't great when they start to come up with things like that on their own?? Those are the times when I have a hard time keeping a straight face!

Amelia Poll said...

Really, Lucifer? Haha, wow, what a kid. I love it!

Tasha said...

That is awesome. I laughed out loud. I love what they can come up with . . . and the realization that they are learning things too!