I've started a crafting blog at: scrapbeadsew.blogspot.com I will be featuring various artists and crafters as well as posting projects I am working on, and tips, etc. It's nothing much now, but maybe will be something of note in the future!
I wish I were crafty so I could join. That's going to be fun! I only crochet and that would probably be lame when compared to all the cool stuff everyone makes.
That is so funny. I just registered myself a blog for that same reason! I haven't done anything with it yet, but still...we must be on the same wavelength!
3 comments:
I wish I were crafty so I could join. That's going to be fun! I only crochet and that would probably be lame when compared to all the cool stuff everyone makes.
That is so funny. I just registered myself a blog for that same reason! I haven't done anything with it yet, but still...we must be on the same wavelength!
Very very cool! I will be adding it to my links. I love crafting blogs!!
Post a Comment