3.10.2008

cruisin...

Zane had some funny things to say today. He was playing with John's remote control helicopter (see previous post) and John said "be careful, even though it's plastic it can still break". Zane replied "not excessively." What? Haha!

He loves playing guitar hero, and actually can play it ok on the easy level. He's been talking about a "guitar hero party" when he goes outside for awhile, and I never knew what he meant until today. I went outside with him, and he ran up to the back of our yard, up on top of some rocks, and said "take a picture of my guitar hero party!" This is what I got (it's him playing a guitar - and the top of the rocks: the STAGE - I get it now).


Lily has been so happy and active the past week. I guess all she needed was to put on a little weight - if that's the way it works, I should be full of energy! All she wants to do when she is not eating or sleeping is stand up. At church on Sunday, I held her up by her hands almost the entire 3 hours. Just today she has been a little bit more stable to hold on to something herself.

And then not so stable.
(I know I'm a mean mom, and ignore the stained carpet!)

I also wanted to mention that tonight Lily actually drank a bottle! No cereal in it. Straight up formula. No problems! So exciting! I had to include one more cute picture from this past week of Lily in her stroller. She hasn't ever been in a stroller much, and she does not really like it. She would be fine, until she would look back at me, then she would whimper and whine. This was a cute moment when she was just happily looking, to make sure I'm still there I guess?!

5 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

Zane got a haircut! I love that picture of him! Asher has always talked about having a stage in our backyard, weird.
I'm so happy Lily drank out of a bottle, that is so great! Very cute pictures of her :)

Amelia Poll said...

Oh I miss those kids so much! Zane has such an active imagination--love it! I can't wait to see you guys sometime soon. Are you going to try and come for graduation?

Chardell said...

Zane kills me! He's so funny. I love the guitar hero party. No wonder Sage prefers him over all her other friends. The picture of Lily after the fall made me laugh too. Noah cries when he falls even if he's not hurt. He's just mad he's not where he wants to be anymore.

KT said...

Hooray that Lily is doing better! Love her little top-knot pony tail! She is so pretty!!!

Heidi P said...

Cutie!! Yay drinking out of a bottle! That is great!!