I made the recipe from my dinner club tonight for Sunday dinner and it was super delicious. Everyone loved it! I always see people's blogs with pictures of the food they make, but my food never looks that good, so instead you get a picture of my baby with it all over her face.
*WARNING* this is in NO way low fat, healthy, or low in calories, I am sure - sorry Anne ;-)
Here's the recipe with the changes that I made:
Chicken Lasagna
Sauce:
1 8oz. pkg. cream cheese (I used neufchatel)
1 can cream of mushroom
1 can cream of chicken
2 Cups sour cream (1 pint - I used light)
1/2 tsp. salt (I left this out)
1 Cup cooked chicken, cut up/shredded (I used left over rotisserie chicken)
1 red pepper, julienned (I added the veggies - use more if you want - I think I will next time)
1 zucchini, julienned
10 oz. pkg. lasagna noodles (I used no-boil)
1/2 lb. mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Preheat to 350 degrees.
2. Combine cream cheese, cr. of mushroom, cr. of chicken, sour cream, and salt in saucepan until cream cheese is melted and blended together.
3. While sauce is going, saute the red pepper and zucchini in 1 tbsp. canola or olive oil.
4. Layer sauce, noodles, chicken/veggies, cheese...and repeat.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
THANKS Kami - It's delicious!
6 comments:
Mmmmmm . . . sounds delicious and well if your kids love it, even better! It is hard to come by good meals for the whole family. Thanks for sharing.
Yum! I have not been in a "make dinner" kind of mood lately. But this looks yummy and my kids love lasagna (except for Kane, he doesn't like anything). I clicked on the picture of Lily and it made it huge on my screen, that is one messy face, lol!
sounds yummy...i will have to try it, minus the red peppers...and zucchini?? :o)
You are so funny...
I make stuff like this all the time for Spencer...he loves Lasagna! Looks like a great recipe. We'll have to give it a try. (maybe even Ethan will eat it...?)
That sounds really yummy! I think I will try it, but shhhh don't tell Chris about all the cream cheese and sour cream :o)
Lily looks happy. She and you all are in my thoughts every day.
of course i remember you!!! how are you?! your kids are so cute! howa re yall?
Post a Comment