John plays the March Madness brackets with a group of guys at work. This year he had Zane choose one, by telling him to pick which team's mascot he liked better. For example: "Do you want the Delta Devils or the Bruins?" So, wondering how his bracket is doing vs. all the guys that spend years and years studying the statistics and perfecting theirs? He is #3. Out of almost 50 brackets. HAHA!
Zane really enjoys guitar hero, but his "competitive edge" has been coming out lately, so much that we have had to turn the game off a few times. Tonight John said he would play with Zane, as long as he didn't get mad if John won. Zane said he wouldn't, but then thought for a minute and said quietly "I feel much better if I win." We couldn't help but laugh at that. Don't we all, Zane.
6 comments:
That is pretty funny! I love kids and their honesty!!
The competitive nature is definitely a challenge. It takes years to make them realize it's okay to lose. Some adults are still trying to outgrow it ;) I love that the brackets are doing so well when chosen so randomly. Remember our history teacher giving us extra credit according to how well we chose our brackets?
I totally forgot about that! The infamous history class with the teacher that kicked me out. Oh, I so did not like him.
Are you kidding? Zane can play Guitar Hero? Man, where did your talented kid come from!? (not that you and Jon aren't talented... but yo. He's barely 5?!) Impressed.
i love the march madness thing. I was so hoping I'd miss all that while I was in Asia. Should have stayed a little longer. :)
Hilarious! Cute pictures of your family, by the way, and I love your long hair.
Post a Comment