*Find the book closest to you with at least 123 pages.
*Turn to page 123.
*Find the fifth sentence.
*Post the next 3 sentences.
*Tag 5 people
Now let me explain - the closest book to me was one of many many - I am sitting in front of my bookcase, so I blindly reached out and grabbed one. The one I grabbed was "Between Husband and Wife". This is a book that our branch president recommended to us when we were engaged. It's a really good book, but turns out that the particular passage would not be PG rated - and I didn't want any nasty people searching for weird stuff and finding MY blog. So I "blindly" picked another book from a different shelf, because apparently the church book shelf was not a safe bet.
My book:
"Anna Karenina"
"After dinner the two young men go into their host's study, and write a letter to the unknown fair one. They compose an ardent epistle, a declaration in fact, and they carry the letter up-stairs themselves, so as to elucidate whatever might not appear perfectly intelligible in the letter." "Why are you telling me these horrible stories? Well?"
-I think that I should read this book - I haven't. I'm in between books right now, so maybe I should start another epic - it's only 740 pgs.
I TAG:
Steph
Chardell
Carrie R.
Tasha
My sisters (u know who u are)
No comments:
Post a Comment