Took Lily in today to have her weighed. It's been a week since we've been keeping track of her calories. She gained 2 pounds! She is now back up to her 6 month weight! Yay! She may still have to have the sweat chloride test done tomorrow, we'll see.
***Just edited to say that I did talk to the Dr. this evening. He called personally because he was SO excited that she had gained that much. He said that is 4 times the amount they expected. So, my "orders" are to keep doing what I'm doing, and check back in a couple weeks. No sweat chloride (cystic fibrosis) test for now - she probably wouldn't gain like that if that was the problem. I'm glad about that, because the test could take up to an hour with her sitting on my lap, blech.***
7 comments:
Yay! That is SO great! :) Way to grow Lily!
Yeah for gaining weight! :)
That's awesome! Great job Abi!!!
Hooray!!!
We are thrilled.
Keep it up Abi and Lily!!!
YEAH!!! I am so glad to hear this! Way to go you. You are truly an amazing Mom. So glad all this hard work is paying off and hopefully helping cute Lily!!
Post a Comment