We took a last minute trip to Phoenix to visit my parents and sisters. We had a great time. We got to see Amanda's new house, saw Horton Hears a Who, went to the park, went shopping, and got to play in the hot tub. Here's a couple pics: (sorry for the boring post)
hello there!! i am glad you posted a comment because i forgot to link you to our blog. i almost did not reckognize you with that long hair!! fun. looks like life is treating you well!!
8 comments:
Sounds like fun! Your hair is SO long!!!
I know, weird huh! I JUST got it layered too, it feels like I have a TON less hair. love it.
Aww! I love the the pic of you and lily. Such pretty girls!
YEAH!! So fun for a get away! I love doing things like that. Your hair looks fabulous by the way. Love it!!
Not boring post at all! Fun in the sunshine! ahhh...warm weather... Cute kids Abi!
no i honestly really texas- i am so great that it is now warm, i love that. where are yall?
last minute trips are the best..looks like you had a great time.
hello there!! i am glad you posted a comment because i forgot to link you to our blog. i almost did not reckognize you with that long hair!! fun. looks like life is treating you well!!
Post a Comment