I haven't blogged much, but I've taken lots of pictures I need to post. This week has been fun with St. Patricks Day, a picture taking trip to the temple, coloring eggs, easter egg hunts, and of course Easter! Here is the week in pictures (warning it's picture overload!):
Great outfits!! They turned out way cute (even though I couldn't see your skirt). Happy Easter--and I love those kids! I'll do the book tag soon--I've been busy.
Love the matching Easter outfits for Z and L! Very cute. (How is Lily doing, by the way?) Oh my gosh - we made the same 'glitter' eggs. Did your colors fade when you dunked them in the glue? Disappointing. Every year, I am determined to make the eggs as pretty as the picture on the box.....and every year I fail....... ;) Happy Spring! -Katie
Your kids look SOOO cute in their Easter outfits. Love them! It looks like you had a nice Easter. I just love this holiday. Maybe because I love spring too and it just brings it all in. Plus, we had a beautiful weekend weather wise too and it actually felt like spring!
I did figure out how to do a buttonhole by the way. I was surprised at how easy it was as well. I actually was laughing at myself for being so scared of it. I didn't end up doing it until the night before because I was nervous. But, it was super easy and it make the outfit complete, so I was happy I did try. I am glad you had such a nice Easter!
9 comments:
Lily has the most amazing eyes! I love seeing pictures. Post away!
Great outfits!! They turned out way cute (even though I couldn't see your skirt). Happy Easter--and I love those kids! I'll do the book tag soon--I've been busy.
They did turn out great! I wish I got a better picture of all of us - but my camera battery was dying, I had to hurry!
You all look so great! I love the outfits! That Easter egg hut sure looked like it was fun!
Thanks for sharing the cute pictures!!
I loved your easter outfits...so cute! Cute pictures...you can never have too many.
Love the matching Easter outfits for Z and L! Very cute. (How is Lily doing, by the way?) Oh my gosh - we made the same 'glitter' eggs. Did your colors fade when you dunked them in the glue? Disappointing. Every year, I am determined to make the eggs as pretty as the picture on the box.....and every year I fail....... ;) Happy Spring! -Katie
The pics are cute! You finished the dress!! It looks darling. :o)
Your kids look SOOO cute in their Easter outfits. Love them! It looks like you had a nice Easter. I just love this holiday. Maybe because I love spring too and it just brings it all in. Plus, we had a beautiful weekend weather wise too and it actually felt like spring!
I did figure out how to do a buttonhole by the way. I was surprised at how easy it was as well. I actually was laughing at myself for being so scared of it. I didn't end up doing it until the night before because I was nervous. But, it was super easy and it make the outfit complete, so I was happy I did try. I am glad you had such a nice Easter!
Post a Comment