I took this idea from my friend's blog...
This is a picture (of a polaroid picture) of me and my friends from our sophomore year in high school. I can't believe this picture was taken 16 years ago! We are all still very good friends. We talk to each other almost every day.
Can you believe how tan we were? We look HOT! And what is that I'm wearing? Yes, it's a sweater and SHORTS. wow.
Love you!
6 comments:
Holy crap! I just pulled out a picture from the same day for a Flashback Friday! Haha! I have some good ones of us :)
I took a closer look and I'm dying at how mine & Chardell's pants are rolled up. HAHA!
And I really miss my Sandy house.
Oooh, I hope you post it. I told Chardell I had this picture, she didn't remember. Haha, the pants!
Haha... I remember watching these pictures be taken. I thought you guys were soooo cool. (And still sort of do...) : ) Love it!
So funny! I love old pictures. They are the best!!
Wow Heidi still thinks we're cool! She obviously hasn't seen me in over a year. haha! The first thing I noticed was the pant rolls. Sweater and shorts together is a very Alta high school maneuver.
Post a Comment