Hey Abi! It's Danielle Jones! I found your blog through Jessica's! Since my parents came home from their mission and my family moved I have missed seeing everybody in the neighborhood! If you want to check out my blog it is scottdaniellejonesfamily.blogspot.com
Oh how I wish I could spend some quality time with that kiddo! Good laughs are always appreciated! He has quite the little (or should I say large) brain inside that cute head of his. You guys really lucked out!
3 comments:
Hey Abi! It's Danielle Jones! I found your blog through Jessica's! Since my parents came home from their mission and my family moved I have missed seeing everybody in the neighborhood! If you want to check out my blog it is scottdaniellejonesfamily.blogspot.com
Thanks for giving me a little glimpse of Christmas! I wish we could have been there . . . *sigh Zane continues to be my favorite human.
Oh how I wish I could spend some quality time with that kiddo! Good laughs are always appreciated! He has quite the little (or should I say large) brain inside that cute head of his. You guys really lucked out!
Post a Comment