1.09.2009

isn't this the great american pastime?...

While my parents were here over the holidays we all headed up to Cedar City to hang out with my sister and her family. My kids don't see much snow so we though we would take the kids sledding. There wasn't a lot of snow - but it was a beautiful perfect sledding day. Lily was sooo excited to go down after she saw the boys. She kept saying "Turn! Turn!" My sister popped her in the sled with her and headed down the hill. (I'm pretty sure sledding is something a pregnant person shouldn't do, or I would have gone myself!) Lily didn't want to go again. Once was enough. I think it scared her just a bit. Grandma even took a turn down the hill with each grandkid. Way to go Grandma! The kids had a great time and on the way home to St. George - Zane asked if we could go buy a sled. Sorry kiddo - we really don't have use for one here! We will have to make a point to go up there a couple of times every winter for sledding. Some photos and a couple of videos too.

uh madison, you're going the wrong way
grandma and zach
wipeout! (madison and andrew)
turn! turn! turn!
awesome zane!

tandem sledding - madison and andrew
grandma and zane
go Lily!
zach on his way!


3 comments:

jess and seth said...

What a blast you guys had! If I went sledding, I'd want Zane as my sledding buddy. I'll bet he had fun! I just love your cute kids!

Amanda Cheniae said...

Great pictures and videos! I cannot believe how big Lily is, look at those big blues! Wish we could have been there!! Ps. Thanks for your Christmas present, especially the frog you sly one, you!

Cory and Sara Jane said...

Fun times! Thanks for taking pictures & video & such! :O)