My grandma Cannon has a Christmas party every year for the extended family. They moved this year from their home of 30+ years to an easier to manage condo - so we had the party at my Aunt's home this year. We try to make it up north for the party every year since it is the only time that we ever see extended family. For as long as I can remember, we have a nativity with all the kids - now the great grandkids. It's amazing that we have kept it up for this long, but I know I treasure the pictures from when I was a child, and I hope my kids treasure the memories of it too.


We got to stay at my friend Steph's house for the night and it was perfect. Zane and Kane (Steph's son - only 6 days younger than Zane) had a lot of fun being loud, and playing with new christmas toys. Thanks guys for the wonderful breakfast and great time. We'd love to visit your "hotel" again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment