After he got back - he ended up having a little bit of a melt down. While I was in the kitchen, making dinner, trying to calm down - and Zane was in his room cooling off - Lily comes running in, grabs the dish towel off the oven, throws it over her shoulder and starts running around saying "Super Bunny!". I died laughing. It was just what I needed. Thanks cutie!
8.25.2009
just what I need...
After school yesterday, the neighbor boy was outside driving his golf cart up and down a dirt hill. Zane begged me to see if he could have a ride. I told him he could go outside and ask. As soon as he got out there, 3 other boys from the neighborhood arrived. All 4 of the boys jumped on the golf cart, and the 5 of them took off going up and down the hill. The boy driving was very careful and made Zane sit in the front, so he wouldn't fall off. Zane had so much fun!

After he got back - he ended up having a little bit of a melt down. While I was in the kitchen, making dinner, trying to calm down - and Zane was in his room cooling off - Lily comes running in, grabs the dish towel off the oven, throws it over her shoulder and starts running around saying "Super Bunny!". I died laughing. It was just what I needed. Thanks cutie!

After he got back - he ended up having a little bit of a melt down. While I was in the kitchen, making dinner, trying to calm down - and Zane was in his room cooling off - Lily comes running in, grabs the dish towel off the oven, throws it over her shoulder and starts running around saying "Super Bunny!". I died laughing. It was just what I needed. Thanks cutie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
When you're a mom the ups and downs switch much faster don't they :)
So cute! I love it when I'm not in the greatest mood, and one of my kiddos does something to make me laugh...it's the best! PS My kids go crazy for golf carts, too. A lot of people in my neighborhood have them.
"Super Bunny!" Ok, that is hilarious!
Post a Comment