8.18.2009

four months!...


My little guy is four months old! He weighs...(you might need to sit down for this)...18 pounds 5 oz! and 27 inches long! He is actually still on the chart at 95% in both height and weight. Wow. He's a football player. He was my smallest at birth, and my biggest at 4 months. The Dr. said to start him on cereal, and I'm feeling a little sad at how fast he is growing up. Love you little smiley guy Evan!

4 comments:

Amy J said...

Abby, your kids are so stinkin' cute! They do grow up way too fast, though, don't they?

Amy said...

Very cute! Time goes so fast. My boys were huge also. My oldest was 20 lbs at 4 months.

p.s. When I see pictures of Zane, I totally see you.

Amelia Poll said...

I am counting down the days until I get to see that boy again!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

What a sweet picture! And what a big boy!