Finally, Evan is moving up in the world! Since he has been having trouble sleeping through the night (and the Dr. said he really doesn't need to be up to eat at night, he's only 18 1/2 pounds, ya think??)...we decided it's time to move him to his "own" room. We struggled with where to put him. We have 4 rooms in our house, so each kid CAN have their own room. Problem is that we've been using the spare room as a play room/craft room. We are definitely outgrowing this house! We were going to have the boys share rooms - but for so many reasons, we decided that will not be a good idea. So - Evan is now in his own room, that is still my craft room and a little bit of a play room. We have an extra tv in there that the kids (or John) can watch or do playstation while I am working. This picture is only Evan's side of the room - the other side is...well let's just say "scary" right now.
I feel good about the move, let's hope Evan does!
3 comments:
Well, that side is stinkin cute! I love what you did above his bed. So so fun!
That blanket is super cute! Did you make it or did you buy it somewhere?
I know...when you buy a house you think you have so much room, but then you begin to realize that you don't have as much room as you thought...especially as the kids get bigger!
Post a Comment