Now I remember why you put crib bumpers on a crib. We woke up last night at 3 am to a screaming Evan. He had his leg stuck in between the slats on the crib. Awww, poor thing! And btw, he didn't slept any better last night in his own room than he did in ours. I had to get up twice before 3 am to get him back to sleep! Oh well, it's a work in progress. But I am going to put a crib bumper on the crib - even if it won't match.
We had a great time last night in Pine Valley at a work party for the families at John's office. One of the attorney's family owns a place there. It was so nice to be up there away from the heat. I quite enjoy it there, and if we ever have a ton of money to own a cabin and we stay here in St. George - that is where it would be. It's only about 45 minutes away - but 15-20 degrees cooler. There were some stray cats that the kids had a good time feeding hamburgers and they had fun playing on the swingset. Lily walked around the whole time barefoot (she has taken a real dislike to shoes lately). Thanks for letting us share your cabin!
2 comments:
Ouch! Sorry to hear about his leg! I love crib bumpers! Hopefully he gets the sleeping thing down!
Poor baby. I seriously love that picture of him at the side of your blog. It just makes me smile every time.
Post a Comment