We got Lily's one year old pictures taken today. She was so funny about them. She literally sat there for 10 min. just staring at the photographer. No expression. Completely stoic. It was funny. Finally she warmed up a little and smiled *sorta*. Anyways, the pictures turned out cute.
She's beautiful!! You would never have known she had had the blank look a few minutes before! Kids are so funny about picture taking--my kids have three modes once you get them into the studio: cry hysterically, no emotion/uncooperative, and "the overexaggerated cheese". Right now Tate is in "overexaggerated cheese" and Rylan is into "cry hysterically" so we get great shots. Ugh.
Lily is beautiful!!! I wish those pictures were a little bigger so I could see her wonderful smile! And what a fantastic tu-tu I am soooo jealous!!!!! I love the rose one! Lovely Lily!
Hey, it's Rebecca Pearson from Wyview at BYU. I found your blog on the Strom's. It's fun to catch up on your family's happenings. The pictures of Lily are beautiful. We are bloggers too, www.pearsonposse.blogspot.com
Seriously, can I just pluck her out of the pic and kiss her??? She is so stinkin cute...I can't believe that little outfit! She looks all smiley and fun.
FABULOUS!!!! I love those pictures. They all turned out so cute. It is then that it becomes so hard to tell which ones to buy and then which ones to put where. So fun!
9 comments:
Very cute! Love, love, love the outfit!! ;)
Are you kidding!? She is so cute! I LOVE the red tutu, I may have to copy! :)
She's beautiful!! You would never have known she had had the blank look a few minutes before! Kids are so funny about picture taking--my kids have three modes once you get them into the studio: cry hysterically, no emotion/uncooperative, and "the overexaggerated cheese". Right now Tate is in "overexaggerated cheese" and Rylan is into "cry hysterically" so we get great shots. Ugh.
Lily is beautiful!!! I wish those pictures were a little bigger so I could see her wonderful smile! And what a fantastic tu-tu I am soooo jealous!!!!! I love the rose one!
Lovely Lily!
What a darling little baby she is! She's photographs so well.
Hey, it's Rebecca Pearson from Wyview at BYU. I found your blog on the Strom's. It's fun to catch up on your family's happenings. The pictures of Lily are beautiful. We are bloggers too, www.pearsonposse.blogspot.com
Those pictures are absolutely adorable! What a cutie.
Seriously, can I just pluck her out of the pic and kiss her??? She is so stinkin cute...I can't believe that little outfit! She looks all smiley and fun.
FABULOUS!!!! I love those pictures. They all turned out so cute. It is then that it becomes so hard to tell which ones to buy and then which ones to put where. So fun!
Post a Comment