Lily and I were able to hitch a ride with my grandparents down to Phoenix for my sisters' graduations from ASU. We got to spend 4 days there. It was a lot of fun despite the "concussion" from riding in the back seat of the car whilst going over a speed bump at 20 mph (thanks Dad!). Lots of shopping was done. Boring ceremonies and "power trips" of security personnel were endured. Puppies were cute. Interesting (or not so) books on tapes were heard. Yummy food was eaten and company enjoyed. Great times! Congraduations Manda and Meme!
Haha! That's a great summary of your trip. It reveals so much about your trip in such a short description. I'm glad you had fun...for most of it anyway.
Hahahaha, really, that last picture of me is fantastic! I don't have any pictures from Amanda's day, so would you send me yours? :) I'll send you me and Justin pictures later today...
Abi you are lookin' smokin' hot in that pic!!! What a fun trip...sounds like a great, typical (backseat in parents' car!) family funfest! Glad you got to go. Lily looks so adorable and much older. Glad she's doing so much better.
4 comments:
Haha! That's a great summary of your trip. It reveals so much about your trip in such a short description. I'm glad you had fun...for most of it anyway.
unusual of me to be so short wouldn't you say?
Hahahaha, really, that last picture of me is fantastic! I don't have any pictures from Amanda's day, so would you send me yours? :) I'll send you me and Justin pictures later today...
Abi you are lookin' smokin' hot in that pic!!! What a fun trip...sounds like a great, typical (backseat in parents' car!) family funfest! Glad you got to go. Lily looks so adorable and much older. Glad she's doing so much better.
Post a Comment