5.18.2008

first steps...

Lily is trying to take some steps of her own lately. She thinks it's a fun game to try and get me. It goes like this: she is hanging onto an object (couch, table) and then turns around and dives for me. Forget the steps. I caught her taking about 4 steps on her own the other day, but once she realized what she was doing, down she went. She gets sooo excited about it, and flaps her arms like she's going to fly. Too funny. Here's a short vid of her coming to get me (please please keep the volume down or you will hear an annoying "woohoo" in a baby voice by yours truly).

5 comments:

Heidi P said...

Okay that is darling!

Amelia Poll said...

Oh that little girl is soo cute!

Chardell said...

Yay Lily! Noah has perfect balance but refuses to step on his own without someone holding him. He'll just stand there in the middle of the room for 5 minutes straight.

Tasha said...

That is so cute. I love when they learn these things. She really is so darling . . .and I love her cute outfit too. :)

Shmobby said...

I can't believe she is learning to walk already! What an adorable little girl you have Abi! Once again, wish I could see her!