Lily turned the big ONE YEAR OLD on Saturday. I was in Vegas that day for a bead show, so we celebrated her birthday on Sunday. We invited close (as in distance) family over to celebrate. It started out being a birthday party to celebrate Lily's birthday, then we thought we would add Zane since his is coming up on Wednesday. Since Sara was coming, we added my neice's birthday which was earlier this month, and her brother who is mid-June. We also invited my grandmother, who also had a birthday the end of May. Then since my parents decided to come, my sister Amelia did too, and wouldn't you know it, her birthday was the end of May as well! Of course we should include my uncle whose birthday is the same day as Zane's, and heck my Dad is the end of June.....yes, all in all an 8 birthday celebration!
We enjoyed chili, baked potatoes, pasta salad, frog eye salad, rolls, and the most humongous cupcakes ever made! Delicious! And great, loud (
really loud!) fun for all!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet baby girl! (my camera was doing something funky, and all but about 2 of my pictures turned out blurry - Dad, SEND ME YOUR PICS!) Maybe I'll get some video from my video camera on here sometime next week, I've got way too much going on until then...(more fun blogs to come in the next couple weeks!)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Lil! And everyone else :) Sounds like it was a party!
I haven't talked to you for a week! I'm glad the party went well. I was thinking about you and the stress it was sure to cause. Happy Birthday Lily!!!
YEAH!! Happy birthday! Can you believe it has been a year? Amazing how fast it goes. Sounds like you had one fun celebration for all.
Post a Comment