Lily is just a crazy walker. She is still pretty unbalanced, so it's so cute when she walks. She just loves to do it, and gets so excited about it. Couldn't help but upload another video.
Check out my other blog with some super cute new things I've been working on.
Scrap.Bead.Sew
7 comments:
Oh I love that cute baby!!
Aww.. I love the little wiggly diaper bum when they first learn to walk. So cute!!
Abi she is just way too cute!!! I love how wobbly and eager they are when they first learn. So precious.
BTW I just looked at your other blog and I love it! I don't know how I missed it before...I'm sure you told me about it at some point. Anyway, you have some cute stuff on there! I love the jewelry. I'm always way conservative with jewelry and barely wear any, but I think I might buy some of those earrings! Good luck on the contest... you go girl! ;)
Look at her go! Go Lily, GO!! She's such a sweetheart
So cute! Kane thinks it's hilarious when she falls into you :)
That is so cute. I love when they learn to walk and it is the wobbly walk. It is just so cute!!
Very cute! I forgot to tell you that spencer got a kick out of her on Sunday in Elder's quorum. He said "so the collin's little girl...she's really cute!"...I agree.
Post a Comment