This morning Zane told me he wanted to watch Madagascar. Then he decided he wanted to watch it in Spanish. He watched the entire movie in Spanish with English subtitles. Seriously? He is definitely quite the kid.
silly boy...andrew has been watching the spanish PBS channel every morning since we got our HD box...he doesn't even have subtitles (and he couldn't read them anyway). It is pretty funny
Uuummm, quite the genius? Impressive. I wouldn't even be shocked if you told me he could actually READ the subtitles!!! What a great kid Zane is! Wish we could get our boys together...they would have so much fun!
5 comments:
LOL, he is awesome...Is he going around speaking spanish now? Probably...little smarty pants.
silly boy...andrew has been watching the spanish PBS channel every morning since we got our HD box...he doesn't even have subtitles (and he couldn't read them anyway). It is pretty funny
Haha, what a funny kid! Did he understand it all?
That is HILARIOUS!!!! I love it. I love that he watched the entire thing too. I wonder if that is a good way to teach another language?
Uuummm, quite the genius? Impressive. I wouldn't even be shocked if you told me he could actually READ the subtitles!!! What a great kid Zane is! Wish we could get our boys together...they would have so much fun!
Post a Comment