I had a WhichWatch boutique this weekend for my sister, and I also had a chance to try out my new display for my jewelry which I will be selling at a boutique in Salt Lake in October. Just wish more people actually came to see it. What can you do. But you should all check out my sister's watches because they are seriously awesome, and they are on sale only until the 15th! http://whichwatch.etsy.com/
Also, this past weekend - on Friday, John (well really it was Lily) managed to lose his keys at the store. Still haven't turned up. And this morning Lily managed to break his glasses. This is only funny (or not) because he just had his glasses replaced about a year ago. He lost his really nice pair in the lake. Ask John about that one some time. Even after that incident, he didn't learn that he needed to have a backup pair. So we spent the entire day shopping for glasses, and eye exams, etc. Of course I had to drive him everywhere, because he's totally blind. Yay for September!
And for random cuteness(to go with the completely random post): picture of me and the kids, and Lily in pigtails (that lasted about 20 seconds).
7 comments:
Love the piggies!!
We would LOVE a new bed too. We were spoiled sleeping on my dads memory-pedic, or something like that, while we lived at their house.
So sad about the keys and John's glasses.
Love the Piggy tails!!! Mayas ponys only last about 5 hours too. Maybe. But so cute. And I love those watches!! I need a new one, and that just may be it! They are cute. How do you find the sale?
What a cute happy picture!
I am so lame...I completely spaced your watch event on Saturday. Sorry....:(
Very cute pictures of You with the kids.
Cute kiddos!! That stinks about your keys and glasses. I have an extra pair or two but I am assuming John wouldn't like them so much :)
You have the cutest family! My blog is http://houseofmellor.blogspot.com
Letitia Marshall
Your kids are so cute!! Love the pig tails even if they did not last. Too bad you did not have more people to your watch party. It is so hard to get people to things sometimes . . . sad. Exciting your are going to be featuring your jewlery in Salt Lake soon.
Post a Comment