We are expecting! Baby #3 will join the Collins family sometime around April 19th, 2009. I am almost over the sickies, still tired, but ok. We've already had one u/s and I have something called a subchorionic hemmorage (actually 2 of them). It sounds MUCH scarier than it is. Mostly the Dr. said he would keep an eye on it, but that I should expect to bleed. What???? That's not nervewracking. Sorry if that was too much information. At 10 1/2 weeks though, I'm feeling much safer to announce it to the world. Yay us!
What Zane has been saying lately:
Us: Zane, calm down, you sure are being hyper.
Zane: I can't help it. Heavenly Father put hyper into me.
Us: Why do you think he did that?
Zane: To trick you.
Niiiiiicccceeeee.......
11 comments:
Congrats! We are so happy for you! Hope you get feeling better and things go smoothly for you! We love you guys!!
Congrats!
To trick you??? LMBO!!!!
Oh yeah! I'm the first one to post CONGRATULATIONS on the upcoming arrival. I'm so excited for you and John.
Finally!! It's about time you came out with it :D
HA! What a funny kid. Too cute!!
Congratulations Abi!! Hope you are feeling better soon! Being sick is the worst part...Yuck..
Zane is so awesome...He is probably right!!! :)
Hooray for baby! Sorry it's been rough but I am so happy for you guys! Zane is too smart for his own good!
Abi, I am so excited for you and your family.
Letitia
OH that is GREAT! I'm so happy for you guys :).. Zane is such a crack up! Russ has been kinda buggy about when we'll be having another.. hopefully your news won't fuel his buggEness TOO much. ;)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is very very exciting :) Another friend to be pregnant together with. I love that!! I love what Zane said too. I was laughing outloud. So so funny!
I'm so impressed you kept it secret so long. I blab to everyone. Congratulations!
Yay Abi- Congrats!
Post a Comment