Binky switch, haha! My nephew Bailey always had two binks :)
LOL that is so cute! She seems just like a little you :)
That's so funny! She gets up there so easily. I'm surprised she didn't do it earlier.
Hahaha, love it. The binky switch is like a little "Ta-da!"
Haha...what a cutie!! Funny that both of them love multiple binkies :)
Hey Abi! So cute. Thanks for linking me to your blog! We are in the Dallas Ft Worth area. Yes Texas! We even drove through Lubbock visiting my parents in Albuquerque--and I thought of you and John.-Allison
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Binky switch, haha! My nephew Bailey always had two binks :)
LOL that is so cute! She seems just like a little you :)
That's so funny! She gets up there so easily. I'm surprised she didn't do it earlier.
Hahaha, love it. The binky switch is like a little "Ta-da!"
Haha...what a cutie!! Funny that both of them love multiple binkies :)
Hey Abi! So cute. Thanks for linking me to your blog! We are in the Dallas Ft Worth area. Yes Texas! We even drove through Lubbock visiting my parents in Albuquerque--and I thought of you and John.
-Allison
Post a Comment