Oh yeah and Happy Birthday to me! I just turned 29 again!
8.30.2008
phoenix getaway...
Zane had this week off of school for assessments, so we decided to hop in the car and head to Phoenix for a few days. Just me (Abi) and the kids drove out and spent 5 days at grandma and grandpa's house doing a lot of swimming in the pool, shopping, and eating out. And we actually all survived the drive. Zane is a big help in the car. It was a lot of fun to spend time with family and take a break from the usual here. Although, August is not the best month to visit Phoenix, yikes! John took the time while we were away to finish up a little painting around the house too, what a great guy! Of course, I brought my camera, but somehow managed to not take a single picture - so here is a picture of Lily in her way super cute new nightgown.
Oh yeah and Happy Birthday to me! I just turned 29 again!
Oh yeah and Happy Birthday to me! I just turned 29 again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
i forgot your birthday! i'm so lame! happy birthday!
glad you were able to escape for a few days. sounds like fun...despite the long drive.
She is so dang cute! We need to get her and Noah together. They would have so much fun! What is she chewing?
Happy Birthday (again)! Lily's nightgown is SUPER cute! Her hair is getting so long too!
I didn't even recognize Lily!!? Wow, she looks like a toddler, not a baby anymore!!
Happy BIrthday!! :)
how are you younger than me now? that's just not fair! :o)
Abi,
I was going to post you a note before your birthday, but life just got too crazy.
Hope you had the best day ever and pampered yourself, you deserve it. :)
It was soo good to see you guys even if it was just for dinner. Lily and Zane are getting so BIG! Happy Birthday too, young lady!
How did she get so old? How did YOU get so old? And that must mean . . . how did I get so old? Your mom must be ancient!
I sure do love get aways and Happy Be-lated birthday!!!!!!
Post a Comment