9.15.2008

2 years ago....

Here is what John was doing just 2 years ago:

Enjoy!

*edited to note: I didn't think about the fact that a lot of you don't know that John is a tenor. He is the high tenor in the quartet, so you can easily pick him out. He sings loud as it is... but to sing sooo high and not in falsetto - he had to up his volume even more. Also, so you know, I don't think this was their best performance of this song (to my music "snob" sisters - yes they go a little flat - and you know I mean "snob" in the nicest way because I am one too).

6 comments:

Kami said...

Time flies!! It is hard to believe that was two years ago! We sure enjoyed coming down to see the play! We miss you guys!

Stephanie F. said...

Awesome! I don't know John's voice, wish I could've picked his out :)

Heidi P said...

Wow!? That is so cool. I too want to know which part he was singing!

Amelia Poll said...

Well...I didn't want to say anything :) Ha! I am totally kidding! I didn't even notice. I wasn't paying close attention though. I wish we could have come seen the show--I can't believe it was already two years ago.

Annabanana said...

Jon has a great voice...where was this? how come we didn't know about it? he needs to perform again

Chardell said...

It was awesome! I was lucky enough to see it live. The kids still talk about it. I can't believe it's been 2 years!