Zane is an official kindergartener! Yesterday was his first day but it wasn't a regular day - just a meet the teacher sort of thing with his mom. Doesn't count. Today he got to ride the bus all by himself and go through the real deal. He's so grown up now. He sat and waited for the bus for almost a half an hour, he was so excited. I think I will like this extra time to get stuff done around the house. It's sorta nice that Lily naps right at the same time he goes to school - so I'm pretty free. Yippeee! I really think that if it wasn't for school, moms would go insane. Go Zane!


9 comments:
YaY Zane!! How did you do? Was it okay seeing your baby get on the bus? I am excited, but it sort of doesn't seem real yet...wow, fun to have a little break too! :)
Wow, we have kindergartners!
The bus picks up in front of your house? LUCKY!!! I'm going to be driving to the school 2-3 times/day. *sigh*
Okay I cried looking at the picture of Zane getting on the bus but I didn't cry when I dropped Sage off for her first day of school. What's up with that? Maybe it's because he's your oldest. I'm weird.
so, did you cry?? ;o) i sent my kiddos off today and didn't shed one tear. as much as i love them, i will love having some peace and quiet too!
The Kindergarten Bus on the way TO school picks up each kid at his house, nice huh?! He rides the bus home with all the kids (scary part!). I was actually ok (I didn't even cry Chardell, haha!). I think it's because I got a little used to it from preschool, but it is different - especially when he says stuff like "my teacher didn't let me go to the bathroom", ack!!
Be careful Zane, the bus ruined my life! Just kidding, mostly. I can't believe how big he is! Riding the bus with all the big kids!!
i know i will cry on ethan's first day of school...
enjoy the few moments of peace you get! well deserved....
He did it (and you did too!!)! And he looks so cute too!! So, did he stay up front on the way home and talk with the driver? Haha
So fun!! All of Tanner's friends started Kindergarten this year too. He was pretty disappointed it wasn't him too. Next year.
Post a Comment