8.13.2008

makin' a splash...

We spent some time yesterday at the city plaza downtown. They have a big splash pad, and a small river type area with waterfalls and rocks all over to climb on. It is still so stinkin' hot here, and the kids loved it! We got a taste of Lily's first tantrums too. Haha! Anytime I would pick her up to try and get her to another area, she would go limp on the ground and scream....oh so fun! At least she loves the water, just like her brother. Super cute kiddos.



5 comments:

Chardell said...

Wow Lily has changed so much since I saw her last. What a cute little girl she's turning into. We're going to have to get together more.

Cory and Sara Jane said...

looks like fun!

Amanda Cheniae said...

Oh my gosh, soooo adorable! Your kids are stinkin cute!!!

Amelia Poll said...

Oh!!! So cute!!!! Whatever! your children are so beyond adorable! I miss them!!

susan m hinckley said...

Those first day pics of Zane are so delightful. I just couldn't stop smiling. I love that boy. I'll bet you're feeling pretty proud of him. I am!