Zane had so much fun in his Talent Sprouts musical theater class the past couple of weeks. For 8 days, the groups worked on the musical Go Fish, and then performed it for the parents on the last day. The story is of a Tiger Shark who wants to be friends with everyone. So, he finds some interesting sea creatures and they all become friends despite their differences. Zane was the Tiger Shark (he said "My teacher told me I am the star!"). He knew all of his lines and his dances, and did a great job! Grandma and Grandpa Meredith, Aunt Sara and cousin Andrew, and even his primary teacher all came to see the musical. We went out for frozen yogurt afterwards. We all had a fun time. Here's an edited (much shorter) video highlighting Zane's parts....enjoy!
8 comments:
Wow! I'm impressed! He is so cute! What a perfect thing for him to do, glad you found it!
I can't believe him? What a cutie. Is that other little boy wearing a tutu?
I think it's a girl in the tutu..hehe.
How cute! He's a natural! ;)
Wow he's got those lines down! Nice job Zane!
He reminds me of his father...a reak ham! Of oourse we got a hint of that at the family reunion last year. Zane, you are a real STAR!
Grandma Ellen
that was awesome!!! way to go zane :)
I am extremely impressed. He was way better than everyone else! So natural and mature. Great job Zane!!!
Post a Comment