I realized that I hadn't posted about the 4th. We spent the day around the house, grilling, swimming in the pool, watching a movie, and staying up late for fireworks. It was actually a really nice and relaxing day!
Zane spent this week at a Nature Day Camp. He had a lot of fun (I think?) learning about reptiles and ducks, etc. He got a cute t-shirt and made some new friends. I've decided that I need to keep him busy before school starts because he is having some serious "boredom" issues and mommy just isn't cutting it anymore. I've signed him up for a musical theater workshop that starts Monday. They learn and practice a mini-musical for kids and then perform it for the parents at the end. I think he will really enjoy that. The place is a new place called Talent Sprouts, and even though it's on the other side of town, I think it will be worth the drive.
I told him today that he may be the only boy in the class (I don't know really), but he said "That's ok, I like girls." Haha! Cute! John of course told him "You're The Man!" and gave him five. Way to start 'em young, John.
3 comments:
Glad you had a nice relaxing 4th. That pic of your kids is cute.
Summer is getting boring around here too. Those classes sound fun for Zane, he will be the best one in the class-- the little prodigy. :)
those classes sound like fun...and perfect for zane.
I'm glad you found that Day Camp. Sounds like you guys are having fun! When school starts it will just be us and the babies. That will be weird.
Post a Comment